Urgent to place the orders From the 3rd of August to the 28th, practically all our factories will be on vacation. All the customers that want to receive the winter collection before this period need to place the orders urgently. We also inform that September is always...
We still are able to produce Knit clothing, socks, and home textiles Due to the increment of suspected cases, we have part of our factories on vacations or in quarantine for an indeterminate time, the factories are:- All the shoe producers;- All the shirts and blouses...
Shoe factories will be closed on next two weeks. We inform that three ora our shoe factories will be closed on the next two weeks for the following reasons:- The main leather suppliers in Germany and France are closed for an indeterminate time, leather that we...
Social mask and sock for a fashionable looking Produced in a socks factory, our mask is comfortable, totally customized with the customer design (made with the yarn, not printed), with antibacterial and water repellent treatment, and can be washed at least 15 times...
Social face masks, woven bags, and socks Lately, there is a huge quantity of startups focusing their sales on recycled or wasted products of the textile industry. This is really very good because otherwise these products would be lost, sent for large landfills or...
Blake construction the alternative for the small exclusive sneaker collections Not for sports sneakers but for casual, the construction Blake is more strong for a more durable sneaker. With this type of handmade construction, if the soles selected are available to buy...
Statistics; from January 2020, until May 2020. No changes Sweden, still continue to be our best buyer country, followed by Spain. The shoes are the product with the most weight on sales and the product with more requests made by the new customers was again the...
From the World
- Jennifer Behr is seeking a fulltime Production Coordinator in Brooklyn, NYby Winnie Liu on October 23, 2020 at 9:35 pm
Jennifer Behr introduced her namesake collection of distinctive, luxury hair accessories in 2005. Since then, the collection has grown to include a range of […]
- Must Read: Black Celebrities Are Bringing Major Change to Hair Care, Brother Vellies and Pyer Moss Collaborate on Footwearby Stephanie Saltzman on October 23, 2020 at 4:03 pm
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Friday. Black celebrities are bringing major change to the hair-care industryCelebrities like Tracee Ellis […]
- Raf Simons Womenswear Is Hereby Tyler McCall on October 23, 2020 at 3:11 pm
It's been a big season for Raf Simons. Towards the end of September, he made his debut as co-creative director of Prada, presenting a collection which combined […]
- Great Outfits in Fashion History: Lauren Bacall in Timeless Sweater Dressingby Tyler McCall on October 23, 2020 at 3:00 pm
There are perfectly good celebrity style moments, and then there are the looks that really stick with you, the ones you try desperately to recreate at home. In […]
- 13 Actually Good Beauty Products That Are on Sale Online Right Nowby Stephanie Saltzman on October 23, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Plenty of retailers are having sales right now — and if you do a little digging, there are some pretty enticing beauty deals to be found. Each week, I'll be […]
- Fausto Puglisi Named 'Creative Consultant' at Roberto Cavalliby Ana Colón on October 23, 2020 at 1:15 pm
On Friday, Roberto Cavalli S.p.A. announced that it had appointed Italian designer Fausto Puglisi as "creative consultant" for the Roberto Cavalli brand. […]
- 13 Puffer Jackets on Sale to Get You Through a Winter of Outdoor Diningby Dara Prant on October 23, 2020 at 1:00 pm
If outdoor dining and other social distance-compliant activities are on your winter agenda, then you're going to need the proper gear. Puffer jackets have […]
- Shoppers Are Indeed Trying to Dress Like 'Emily in Paris'by Dhani Mau on October 23, 2020 at 12:00 pm
"Emily in Paris" has turned out to be one of the most polarizing streaming television debuts in recent memory: You either loved it, hated it or somehow […]
- RK Communications Is Seeking Winter '21 Interns In Los Angeles and New Yorkby Winnie Liu on October 22, 2020 at 8:34 pm
The Fashion Intern position is a support role to RK Communications’ community building team and will be conducted in the Los Angeles or New York office (with […]
- Frida Giannini on Helping Out, Fashion Scenarioby luisazargani on October 22, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Gucci's former creative designer continues to support causes dear to her, most recently mental health, while observing the industry and giving a […]
- Calvin Klein Taps Linh Peters as Global Chief Marketing Officerby lisalockwood2015 on October 22, 2020 at 2:37 pm
She had been with Starbucks as vice president, loyalty, partnerships and licensed stores product and marketing.
- Ralph Lauren to Offer Customized Packable Jacketsby jeanpalmieri2014 on October 21, 2020 at 5:00 am
The program also allows the brand to further its efforts for sustainability.
- Smythe Launches Collection Called Smythe Houseby lisalockwood2015 on October 21, 2020 at 4:01 am
The line features tried-and-true favorites and all-time classics that have been updated.
- Shie Lyu Makes Upcycled Shanghai Debutby Tianwei Zhang on October 20, 2020 at 4:33 pm
The collection was made under lockdown with flawed industrial materials, leftovers from previous projects, and unwanted rubber tubes from Parsons' […]
- Prada, Sotheby’s Auction Achieves Total of 439,362 Eurosby luisazargani on October 19, 2020 at 6:05 pm
Every one-of-a-kind item was sold and proceeds, surpassing expectations, are being donated to UNESCO’S COVID-19 Global Education Coalition […]
- Chime for Change Presses Onby luisazargani on October 19, 2020 at 4:01 am
The campaign's initiatives continue to support women and gender equality as global economic resources are impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Pierpaolo Piccioli Seeks Real-life Narration for Red Valentinoby alessandraturra on October 19, 2020 at 4:01 am
For the first time, the designer unveiled the brand's latest collection with a digital platform offering street-style-inspired contents.
- Australian Fashion Week Partners With Afterpayby pattyhuntington on October 15, 2020 at 1:00 pm
The Australian fintech juggernaut is the event’s new naming rights sponsor.
- Marcell von Berlin Opens Shop-in-Shop at Showfields Todayby lisalockwood2015 on October 15, 2020 at 4:01 am
The shop represents the brand's first New York presence.
- Knitwear and necklines – with Ciardi overcoat in ‘British Warm’by Simon Crompton on October 23, 2020 at 8:00 am
My love of bespoke overcoats continues unabated: the thing I was most excited about this Autumn was the prospect of wearing them again. It's annoying that, […]
- Video: How to hem trousers, like a Savile Row tailorby Simon Crompton on October 21, 2020 at 8:00 am
Fixing the hem on trousers is a fairly easy - and satisfying - thing to do at home. It also enables you, should you want to, to alter the length of trousers […]
- New book: Bespoke Style, the cuts of 25 of the world’s finest tailorsby Simon Crompton on October 19, 2020 at 8:00 am
Nothing is more satisfying than when long-grown projects come to fruition. Indeed, I'm not sure many media today could support a project that's taken this […]
- Fashion is running out of ideas, faster and fasterby Simon Crompton on October 16, 2020 at 8:00 am
A couple of weeks ago I picked up a men’s fashion magazine in the new (very nice) newsagent on Chiltern Street. I really miss good print products, and […]
- Francesco Maglia umbrellas: Past, present and futureby Simon Crompton on October 14, 2020 at 7:00 am
Francesco Maglia makes some of the finest umbrellas in the world. Indeed, it might make most of the fine umbrellas, given how many it makes for other brands as […]
- New Dartmoor colour – and what to wear underneathby Simon Crompton on October 12, 2020 at 8:27 am
Whenever I choose not to wear a shirt, my most common alternative during the working week is a collared knit - like the Dartmoor pictured. This manages to be […]
- Postcard from Stockholmby Simon Crompton on October 9, 2020 at 8:00 am
So here's the weird thing about Stockholm: nothing is weird. Everything feels normal. No one wears a mask, and while there’s still social distancing, it's […]
- Name that stripe! A guide to shirt stripe patternsby Simon Crompton on October 7, 2020 at 8:00 am
With men wearing fewer ties with their jackets these days, shirts carry more of the burden in creating style and interest. Of course, there is another way to […]
- 40 Colori made-to-measure knitwear and tie: Reviewby Simon Crompton on October 5, 2020 at 7:00 am
I’m pleased to say that the jumper and tie I had made by 40 Colori turned just as consistently and professionally as everything else I had experienced from […]
- Colour in the city: How to dress like Jean-Manuel Moreauby Simon Crompton on October 2, 2020 at 8:00 am
I asked Jean-Manuel Moreau to be the next chapter in our ‘ How to dress like’ series specifically because of the way he wears colour. Creating […]