Urgent to place the orders Due to the situation that is known by all, the price of the energy, petrol, and gas, had a huge increasing affecting all the industrial sectors. Mysupplier and our factories, have been buying all the raw materials most used in order to...
It seems that the virus is losing the war (or at least, is more controlled) and now it's time to recover the economy too much affected, due to the successive block downs. In our case only the shoe factories were affected, the clothing factories have increased their...
The second wave With the second wave, even more severe than the first, most of the factories are experienced several difficulties due to, not infections of its own employees, but due to somebody inside their family or friends, that tested positive and they had to do...
Spain is now our best buyer, Sweden in second and Nederlands surpassed three countries and is now the third.Customers origin Africa America Asia Australia Europa Top 5 countries (€) GermanyNederlands Sapin Sweden USATop 5 products (€) Shirts and Blouses Shoes Socks T-shirts and Sweaters Underwear...
From the 1st to the 30th of August, all the factories in our network will be closed for vacations. During the vacations, the number of our assistants will ve considerably reduced, so the customers may expect a response time of over to 48h. All the customers that have...
Now we will have for fast deliveries, Jersey in white (170-240 gsm and black (180 - 250 gsm), in organic and standard cotton. We want to deliver customised t-shirts in 15-20 workdays and the MOQ will be 60 units colour, 120 units per order. Organic cotton's production...
Socks will be the first product to be customizable by the customer Soon our customers will be able to customise all our products with their designs. The first app will be to custom the socks, this way you can customise online your socks and see the price. The price...
From the World
- Paul Wilmot Communications Is Hiring An Account Supervisor, Beauty In New York, NYby Winnie Liu on September 13, 2022 at 5:10 pm
Paul Wilmot Communications is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Account Supervisor to join its thriving Beauty team. The ideal candidate will lead on […]
- Paul Wilmot Communications Is Hiring An Account Executive, Beauty In New York, NYby Winnie Liu on September 13, 2022 at 5:08 pm
Founded in New York City 1997 with a new office that opened in Nashville in 2022, Paul Wilmot Communications has produced a significant public relations track […]
- Sarah Flint Is Hiring A Customer Experience Associate In New York, NYby Winnie Liu on September 13, 2022 at 4:05 pm
Who We AreAt luxury footwear brand Sarah Flint, we believe in design that inspires, quality and style that endures and comfort that keeps you moving. Always. […]
- Coach Takes Us on a Trip to the Pier for Spring 2023by Angela Wei on September 13, 2022 at 3:01 pm
On Monday, Stuart Vevers presented his Spring 2023 collection for Coach in New York City. Set on a dreamlike pier, the show followed a narrative style […]
- 'Vogue' World Brought Theater, Stars and Supermodels to New York Fashion Weekby Brooke Frischer on September 13, 2022 at 2:52 pm
Just as New York Fashion Week fatigue began to wash over the city, Vogue World stepped in to revive the excitement and allure of the runways with a striking […]
- Street Style Looks Featuring Glitzy Formalwear Brightened Up a Rainy Day 4 of NYFWby Fashionista on September 13, 2022 at 2:06 pm
At day four of New York Fashion Week, showgoers followed a "dress for the weather you want" philosophy. Even with a chance of rain, the crowds filing in […]
- The 19 Best Looks From the 2022 Emmys Red Carpetby Fashionista on September 13, 2022 at 12:49 pm
The 2022 Emmys were, appropriately, some of the best live television we've seen in a while — certainly one of the most exciting awards shows in a minute. […]
- The Best Nail Looks From New York Fashion Weekby India Roby on September 13, 2022 at 12:00 pm
New York Fashion Week's Spring 2023 shows have drawn attention for surprise runway appearances and coveted collaborations — and also because they've […]
- Hold on, the Men Are Getting a Little Wild on the Red Carpetby India Roby on September 13, 2022 at 1:43 am
The Emmys aren't usually the most exciting awards show fashion-wise, but men — yes, men — changed that this year. We've seen a slew of actors swapping out […]
- 8 Things Tony Gorga Can’t Live Withoutby Tony Gorga on June 13, 2022 at 6:00 am
- 5 Ways To Add Personal Touches To Your Wedding Attireby He Spoke Style on June 10, 2022 at 8:56 am
- 7 Best Colognes For Spring And Summer Weddingsby He Spoke Style on June 6, 2022 at 6:00 am
- The Best Shoes To Wear With Your Wedding Tuxedoby He Spoke Style on June 1, 2022 at 6:00 am
- The 14 Types Of Menswear Influencersby Brad Lanphear on May 25, 2022 at 6:00 am
- 7 Delicious Ways To Make Your Next Negroniby He Spoke Style on May 16, 2022 at 6:00 am
- 6 Things Casper Lundmose Can’t Live Withoutby Casper Lundmose on May 10, 2022 at 6:00 am
- The Evolution of OOTD: Instagram, TikTok & Beyondby Brad Lanphear on May 5, 2022 at 6:00 am
- The Glenrothes Releases 36 Year Old Scotch With NFTby Brian Sacawa on May 2, 2022 at 6:00 am
- An Honest Review of Beckett Simonon Shoesby Tony Gorga on April 29, 2022 at 6:00 am
- We’re coming to New York!by Simon Crompton on September 12, 2022 at 8:00 am
So this is exciting. For the first time, Permanent Style Presents is coming to New York. A mini version of the London pop-up shop, it will be led by Rubato and […]
- New colours in the Arran scarf and PS watch capsby Simon Crompton on September 9, 2022 at 7:00 am
The popular PS Watch Caps and exclusive Arran scarves from Begg & Co - introduced last year - have just been restocked on the PS Shop, with two additional […]
- Pressing: An unsung art of bespoke tailoring (video)by Simon Crompton on September 7, 2022 at 8:00 am
The first time I saw a tailor use an iron to shape cloth, I was genuinely surprised. You wouldn’t think material would be able to be manipulated that much, […]
- Black tops and tonal combinations underby Simon Crompton on September 5, 2022 at 6:00 am
In many ways, today's outfit is a natural extension of things we’ve been talking about recently. There was, back on August 12, our discussion about wearing […]
- Bespoke Anto shirt from La La Land – tucked and untuckedby Simon Crompton on September 2, 2022 at 6:00 am
In the continuing vein of exploring sports shirts - casual, vintage-styled, often rayon or silk - I chatted a couple of months ago to my friend Jack Sepetjian, […]
- Coming up on the PS Shop this Autumn/Winterby Simon Crompton on August 31, 2022 at 7:00 am
At the beginning of each season recently (spring/summer, autumn/winter) we've been sending out summaries of upcoming products to PS Shop customers. These go to […]
- Tailoring for travelling: tough, comfortable, plainby Simon Crompton on August 29, 2022 at 8:00 am
In our recent articles on menswear destinations in Rome, a couple of readers asked about the outfit I was wearing for beating around the hot city. The […]
- Chez Dede: Andrea Ferolla and Daria Reinaby Simon Crompton on August 26, 2022 at 8:00 am
Chez Dede is a lovely little multibrand shop in Rome. It sells clothing and accessories, books and furniture, including some familiar brands such as P. Le […]
- My watches – eight years laterby Simon Crompton on August 24, 2022 at 7:00 am
I buy watches in much the same way as I suggest other people buy tailoring. I have a small number, of high quality, which meet a range of needs - […]
- Chato Lufsen: French vintage and modern recreationsby Simon Crompton on August 22, 2022 at 7:00 am
By Tony Sylvester From the kilo stores to the more specialised outlets, Paris is a city with an enviable array of vintage menswear options. This spring, Simon […]