The second wave With the second wave, even more severe than the first, most of the factories are experienced several difficulties due to, not infections of its own employees, but due to somebody inside their family or friends, that tested positive and they had to do...
Urgent to place the orders From the 3rd of August to the 28th, practically all our factories will be on vacation. All the customers that want to receive the winter collection before this period need to place the orders urgently. We also inform that September is always...
We still are able to produce Knit clothing, socks, and home textiles Due to the increment of suspected cases, we have part of our factories on vacations or in quarantine for an indeterminate time, the factories are:- All the shoe producers;- All the shirts and blouses...
Social mask and sock for a fashionable looking Produced in a socks factory, our mask is comfortable, totally customized with the customer design (made with the yarn, not printed), with antibacterial and water repellent treatment, and can be washed at least 15 times...
Social face masks, woven bags, and socks Lately, there is a huge quantity of startups focusing their sales on recycled or wasted products of the textile industry. This is really very good because otherwise these products would be lost, sent for large landfills or...
Blake construction the alternative for the small exclusive sneaker collections Not for sports sneakers but for casual, the construction Blake is more strong for a more durable sneaker. With this type of handmade construction, if the soles selected are available to buy...
Statistics; from January 2020, until May 2020. No changes Sweden, still continue to be our best buyer country, followed by Spain. The shoes are the product with the most weight on sales and the product with more requests made by the new customers was again the...
From the World
- First Lady Dr. Jill Biden's Gabriela Hearst Inauguration Outfit Subtly Paid Homage to U.S. States and Territoriesby Ana Colón on January 21, 2021 at 2:32 pm
Typically, the day's worth of celebrations that welcome a new President of the United States into office would end in an Inaugural Ball. However, amid a global […]
- Keke Palmer Is the Refreshingly Honest Celebrity Beauty Spokesperson We Needby Stephanie Saltzman on January 21, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Keke Palmer isn't your average celebrity. For one, she's been working in the business — and garnering plenty of acclaim for her acting talents — since she […]
- Thierry Lasry Is Hiring A Sales Stylist In New York, NYby Winnie Liu on January 21, 2021 at 1:52 pm
Located in the heart of Soho, right next to Sant Ambroeus, the Thierry Lasry store at 265 Lafayette is the 1st retail store for the eyewear brand in the US. […]
- Pier59 Studios Is Seeking A Social Media Intern In New York, NYby Winnie Liu on January 21, 2021 at 1:03 pm
Pier59 Studios is a premiere fashion photography studio located in the heart of Chelsea, NYC – we are a creative hub for key industry professionals in […]
- Victoria Brito Is Channeling the Male-Centric World of Sneakers Into Fine Jewelry for Allby Dara Prant on January 21, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Sneakerheads and fine jewelry enthusiasts may be after different shiny objects, but they do share this one belief: the harder an object is to find, the cooler […]
- Inaugural Poet Amanda Gorman Radiated From the Stage in Sunny Pradaby Tyler McCall on January 20, 2021 at 6:38 pm
When Amanda Gorman was chosen to write and deliver an original poem, "The Hill We Climb" for the inauguration of President Joe Biden, the pressure was on. But […]
- Michelle Obama Steals the Sartorial Spotlight in Sergio Hudson at the Presidential Inaugurationby Dara Prant on January 20, 2021 at 6:36 pm
Leave it to the former First Lady Michelle Obama to steal the sartorial spotlight in Washington. On Wednesday, she arrived to the Inauguration in a […]
- Sen. Bernie Sanders Has a Sustainable Fashion Moment at the Presidential Inaugurationby Ana Colón on January 20, 2021 at 6:04 pm
There was a lot of fashion chatter surrounding the Presidential Inauguration in Washington, D.C. on Sunday, from the role emerging American talent played in it […]
- Jennifer Lopez Wears White Chanel Sequins to Perform at Inaugurationby Dhani Mau on January 20, 2021 at 5:54 pm
Wednesday's Inauguration of 46th President Joe Biden turned out to be quite the fashion event, and Jennifer Lopez unsurprisingly rose to the occasion. She […]
- VP Kamala Harris’ Choice of Christopher John Rogers Garners Most Media Impact Valueby lisalockwood2015 on January 21, 2021 at 6:52 pm
Harris' purple coat and dress garnered $8.2 million in Media Impact Value.
- Rick Owens Tells All About His New Converse Collaborationby msocha1 on January 21, 2021 at 11:49 am
The designer unveiled the sneakers at his fall 2021 runway show in Venice, Italy.
- Casablanca Aims to Become the Hermès of Gen Zby joellediderich on January 21, 2021 at 6:00 am
Charaf Tajer plans to develop his Casablanca fashion label into a full lifestyle offering designed to rival France's leading luxury brands.
- Italy’s New Face: Who Is Larissa Iapichino?by alessandraturra on January 20, 2021 at 5:01 am
The 18-year-old long jumper was chosen by Red Valentino to appear in resort 2021 editorialized content.
- IMG Fashion Named Official Editorial Partner of TikTok Fashion Monthby lisalockwood2015 on January 19, 2021 at 4:49 pm
In New York, London, Milan and Paris, the TikTok community will have access to IMG's content through the month of fall 2021 shows.
- Miu Miu Celebrates Women’s Individualism With Spring 2021 Adsby luisazargani on January 19, 2021 at 1:00 pm
British actor Emma Corrin once again fronts the Miu Miu ads, photographed by Steven Meisel, together with a group of women including artist Allison […]
- Alber Elbaz: Let Me Entertain You, Digitallyby msocha1 on January 19, 2021 at 4:00 am
His AZ Factory will unveil entertainment and fashions for sale on Net-a-porter.com and Farfetch.com.
- Miuccia Prada, Raf Simons on Dissing Icons, Dressing for Yourself and Architectureby luisazargani on January 17, 2021 at 5:00 pm
In a video conversation streamed after Prada's men's show on Sunday, the two designers responded to questions posed by international students.
- Canada Goose Releases Collaboration Capsule With Angel Chenby emily mercer on January 15, 2021 at 3:04 pm
Angel Chen for Canada Goose, a collaborative, outerwear capsule collection previewed during Shanghai Fashion Week, is launching today.
- Glenn Martens Eyed as Guest Couturier at Gaultier: Sourcesby msocha1 on January 15, 2021 at 5:01 am
Martens is the Belgian designer behind Y/Project and the creative director of Diesel.
- What are the best knitwear colours under tailoring?by Simon Crompton on January 20, 2021 at 8:00 am
This question about knitwear worn on its own (without a shirt) came up twice recently - once in a comment about polo-collared knits (above) and once in a […]
- The Ivy League shirt: History, traditions and styleby Simon Crompton on January 18, 2021 at 8:00 am
At our Ivy Style Symposium two years ago, I said I thought that this most American of fashions was particularly suited to our times. My opinion has only been […]
- Bruce Boyer’s A&S jacket: How great things age by Simon Crompton on January 15, 2021 at 8:00 am
When Bruce read our article on Nicoletta Caraceni’s 50-year-old jacket recently, he was spurred to send an example of his own: the Anderson & Sheppard […]
- Nicholas Templeman bespoke shoes: Reviewby Simon Crompton on January 13, 2021 at 8:00 am
Bespoke shoes are a luxury for me, rather than the norm. Unlike bespoke tailoring - which I will always buy over RTW as long as I can afford to - I’m quite […]
- The Permanent Style Awards 2021: Charity, e-commerce, and best shoesby Simon Crompton on January 11, 2021 at 8:00 am
It’s hard to use terms for this past year that haven’t already been overused, and lost most of their meaning along the way. But there are certainly several […]
- New daily email and comments page, plus 1.2 million and counting!by Simon Crompton on January 8, 2021 at 8:00 am
Over the past six months, we've made several improvements to the website based on requests in last year's reader survey . Some of the new pieces of […]
- Designing the Anthology polo coatby Simon Crompton on January 6, 2021 at 8:00 am
Last year The Anthology asked me to help design a new polo coat they were going to produce. They’ve only gradually added coats to their bespoke offering, but […]
- Elasticated waists – the good and the badby Simon Crompton on January 4, 2021 at 8:00 am
Elasticated waists are becoming increasingly popular in men's trousers. And I think they do have a place - when they are practical, and don't undermine the […]
- Check mate! A guide to checked shirt patternsby Simon Crompton on January 1, 2021 at 8:00 am
The next chapter in our Shirt Style series is on checks and related patterns. The first, looking at stripes , was surprisingly popular. I always imagined […]
- Armoury workwear chinos: How great things ageby Simon Crompton on December 30, 2020 at 8:00 am
We all know different materials age in different ways. Leather is probably the most beautiful, and certainly the most varied. As a skin, if untreated it […]