Urgent to place the orders Due to the situation that is known by all, the price of the energy, petrol, and gas, had a huge increasing affecting all the industrial sectors. Mysupplier and our factories, have been buying all the raw materials most used in order to...
It seems that the virus is losing the war (or at least, is more controlled) and now it's time to recover the economy too much affected, due to the successive block downs. In our case only the shoe factories were affected, the clothing factories have increased their...
The second wave With the second wave, even more severe than the first, most of the factories are experienced several difficulties due to, not infections of its own employees, but due to somebody inside their family or friends, that tested positive and they had to do...
Spain is now our best buyer, Sweden in second and Nederlands surpassed three countries and is now the third.Customers origin Africa America Asia Australia Europa Top 5 countries (€) GermanyNederlands Sapin Sweden USATop 5 products (€) Shirts and Blouses Shoes Socks T-shirts and Sweaters Underwear...
From the 1st to the 30th of August, all the factories in our network will be closed for vacations. During the vacations, the number of our assistants will ve considerably reduced, so the customers may expect a response time of over to 48h. All the customers that have...
Now we will have for fast deliveries, Jersey in white (170-240 gsm and black (180 - 250 gsm), in organic and standard cotton. We want to deliver customised t-shirts in 15-20 workdays and the MOQ will be 60 units colour, 120 units per order. Organic cotton's production...
Socks will be the first product to be customizable by the customer Soon our customers will be able to customise all our products with their designs. The first app will be to custom the socks, this way you can customise online your socks and see the price. The price...
From the World
- Beyoncé Arrived Fashionably Late to the 2023 Grammy Awardsby India Roby on February 6, 2023 at 2:55 am
Beyoncé's highly-anticipated appearance at the 2023 Grammy Awards was delayed due to — you won't believe it — Los Angeles traffic. (I mean, where was her […]
- The 14 Best Dressed Celebrities on the 2023 Grammys Red Carpetby Fashionista on February 6, 2023 at 1:55 am
Beyoncé may have been stuck in traffic, but the 2023 Grammys red carpet still gave us a lot to talk about — especially when it came to the fashion. […]
- The 12 Best Beauty Looks From the Grammys Red Carpetby Stephanie Saltzman on February 6, 2023 at 1:16 am
Awards season continued with the 2023 Grammys, and as is usually the case with the music industry's biggest night, stars had a lot more fun with their fashion […]
- Harry Styles Wore a Clowncore Jumpsuit at the 2023 Grammy Awardsby India Roby on February 6, 2023 at 1:05 am
Harry Styles knows how to make us swoon — even when he's wearing an embellished harlequin jumpsuit on the red carpet. On Sunday, the "As It Was" singer […]
- Taylor Swift Wore a 'Midnights'-Inspired Look to the 2023 Grammysby India Roby on February 6, 2023 at 12:39 am
It wasn't long ago that Taylor Swift dropped "Midnights" — and at the 2023 Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, the singer paid homage to the 13-track album with a […]
- Were the 2023 Grammys Just Gothcore Prom?by India Roby on February 6, 2023 at 12:18 am
The 2023 Grammys took a literal dark turn, with many stars seemingly endorsing the gothcore trend on the red carpet. Some of our favorite celebrities chose to […]
- Every Look From the 2023 Grammys Red Carpetby Angela Wei on February 5, 2023 at 11:50 pm
Stars hit the red carpet for the 2023 Grammy Awards at L.A.'s Crypto.com Arena on Feb. 5, and as per usual, they did so in some of the most […]
- Must Read: How Sarah Burton Became McQueen, Kering Creates New Beauty Divisionby Brooke Frischer on February 3, 2023 at 5:08 pm
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Friday. How Sarah Burton became McQueenFor The Cut, Cathy Horyn profiles Sarah Burton, creative director […]
- Fashion Trivia: Who Wore Jennifer Lopez's Famous Grammy's Dress Before Jennifer Lopez?by Fashionista on February 3, 2023 at 4:00 pm
Test your fashion-industry knowledge with our new-old weekly series, Fashion Trivia! There’s no prize (yet) for having the right answer, but you get […]
- Menswear Experts Share Their Most Important Rules of Men’s Styleby He Spoke Style on February 1, 2023 at 6:00 am
- 8 Things Tony Gorga Can’t Live Withoutby Tony Gorga on June 13, 2022 at 5:00 am
- 5 Ways To Add Personal Touches To Your Wedding Attireby He Spoke Style on June 10, 2022 at 7:56 am
- 7 Best Colognes For Spring And Summer Weddingsby He Spoke Style on June 6, 2022 at 5:00 am
- The Best Shoes To Wear With Your Wedding Tuxedoby He Spoke Style on June 1, 2022 at 5:00 am
- The 14 Types Of Menswear Influencersby Brad Lanphear on May 25, 2022 at 5:00 am
- 7 Delicious Ways To Make Your Next Negroniby He Spoke Style on May 16, 2022 at 5:00 am
- 6 Things Casper Lundmose Can’t Live Withoutby Casper Lundmose on May 10, 2022 at 5:00 am
- The Evolution of OOTD: Instagram, TikTok & Beyondby Brad Lanphear on May 5, 2022 at 5:00 am
- The Glenrothes Releases 36 Year Old Scotch With NFTby Brian Sacawa on May 2, 2022 at 5:00 am
- Spring/Summer 23 on the PS shopby Simon Crompton on February 6, 2023 at 9:00 am
Hello everyone, As has now become customary, I'd like to give you an insight into what’s coming up in the next six months on the shop. Of course we can’t […]
- Pitti A/W 2023: Too many negronis, too few makersby Simon Crompton on February 3, 2023 at 9:00 am
By Tony Sylvester It’s been three long years since I last shuffled along the cobbled streets of Florence, winding my way to the Fortezza Da Basso, the […]
- Subtle vs showy: A way to think about casual clothingby Simon Crompton on February 1, 2023 at 9:00 am
There is an important factor in how we dress that I don't think we’ve ever discussed explicitly on Permanent Style, which is how subtle or showy an outfit […]
- An Hermes silk scarf with all navyby Simon Crompton on January 30, 2023 at 7:00 am
Long-term readers will be familiar with my passion for Hermes silk scarves, which I’ve often bought over the years as a treat, and of which I now have a […]
- PS Presents ’23: Arterton, LEJ, Marrkt, Fox and Rubatoby Simon Crompton on January 27, 2023 at 7:00 am
The PS Presents pop-up shop at 20 Savile Row is back this Spring, with a new raft of brands. The little shop will be occupied by Arterton for the whole of […]
- Readers awards 2023: Anniversary edition by Simon Crompton on January 25, 2023 at 9:00 am
Five years ago, in 2018, we began the PS awards series by asking about favourite brands, shops and stylists. This year I'd like to invite everyone to do the […]
- The Merchant Fox: All the casual jackets reviewedby Simon Crompton on January 23, 2023 at 9:00 am
By Manish Puri In between short walks to the kitchen to restock on mince pies and watching Home Alone for the 83 rd time (this genuinely may be an […]
- Some interesting Pitti picks: Mixing patterns, layering knitwear, wearing volumeby Simon Crompton on January 20, 2023 at 9:00 am
As we did last year, during Pitti I picked out a few people and outfits that I really liked, but that could have been missed - because they’re not Ethan, […]
- Who are my favourite tailors? (Part two)by Simon Crompton on January 18, 2023 at 6:00 am
Please read part one of this article, here , before this one. Without that context, setting out my priorities, this summary will likely be misleading. […]
- Who are my favourite tailors? (Part one)by Simon Crompton on January 16, 2023 at 8:00 am
This is the single question I get asked most, and when it is, I nearly always reply that it’s a complex area that really requires a full in-depth article. […]