The second wave With the second wave, even more severe than the first, most of the factories are experienced several difficulties due to, not infections of its own employees, but due to somebody inside their family or friends, that tested positive and they had to do...
Urgent to place the orders From the 3rd of August to the 28th, practically all our factories will be on vacation. All the customers that want to receive the winter collection before this period need to place the orders urgently. We also inform that September is always...
We still are able to produce Knit clothing, socks, and home textiles Due to the increment of suspected cases, we have part of our factories on vacations or in quarantine for an indeterminate time, the factories are:- All the shoe producers;- All the shirts and blouses...
Social mask and sock for a fashionable looking Produced in a socks factory, our mask is comfortable, totally customized with the customer design (made with the yarn, not printed), with antibacterial and water repellent treatment, and can be washed at least 15 times...
Social face masks, woven bags, and socks Lately, there is a huge quantity of startups focusing their sales on recycled or wasted products of the textile industry. This is really very good because otherwise these products would be lost, sent for large landfills or...
Blake construction the alternative for the small exclusive sneaker collections Not for sports sneakers but for casual, the construction Blake is more strong for a more durable sneaker. With this type of handmade construction, if the soles selected are available to buy...
Statistics; from January 2020, until May 2020. No changes Sweden, still continue to be our best buyer country, followed by Spain. The shoes are the product with the most weight on sales and the product with more requests made by the new customers was again the...
From the World
- The Verticale Is Seeking A Summer '21 Marketing & Social Media Intern In New York, NYby Winnie Liu on June 11, 2021 at 10:47 pm
What you’ll do: This role will support the execution of marketing activities across all channels for The Verticale, including: email newsletters, social […]
- The Verticale Is Hiring An Account Manager In New York, NY (Or Remote)by Winnie Liu on June 11, 2021 at 10:38 pm
The Verticale is searching for an Account Manager to join their team as an early employee. This role will oversee the supply side of the business and be in […]
- The Verticale Is Hiring A Partnerships & Public Relations Manager In New York, NY (Or Remote)by Winnie Liu on June 11, 2021 at 10:38 pm
The Manager, Partnerships and Public Relations, supports the marketing department in driving brand awareness and visibility through partnerships and press […]
- The Verticale Is Seeking A Summer '21 Graphic Design & Social Media Marketing Intern In New York, NYby Winnie Liu on June 11, 2021 at 10:38 pm
What you’ll do: We are looking for a highly organized, motivated and creative Graphic Design & Social Media Marketing Intern to join The Verticale team. […]
- Must Read: How Fashion Could Capitalize on Women's Sports, Telfar Clemens Poses With Real Housewives of Potomacby Stephanie Saltzman on June 11, 2021 at 4:00 pm
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Friday. How fashion brands could capitalize on the popularity of women's sports"Long in the shadow of […]
- 19 Hydrating Eye Creams to Help Fake a Well-Rested Lookby Stephanie Saltzman on June 11, 2021 at 3:00 pm
We've all had those days when no amount of concealer or iced coffee can remedy the zombie-like look of our bleary, tired eyes. While we can't exactly promise […]
- 13 Workwear Staples on Sale That Will Help You Go Back to the Office in Styleby Dara Prant on June 11, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Dressing in a professional, office-approved manner while it's scorchingly hot out presents a whole set of challenges, from wanting a summer Friday look that […]
- Oscar de la Renta Plots Your Dream Escape — and What You Want to Pack for It — for Resort 2022by Ana Colón on June 11, 2021 at 1:00 pm
For the past few seasons, many designers have cited escapism as a big driving force behind their creative output. They turned to nature, to past travels and to […]
- How I Shop: 'Cruel Summer' Star Harley Quinn Smithby Fawnia Soo Hoo on June 11, 2021 at 12:00 pm
We all buy clothes, but no two people shop the same. It can be a social experience, and a deeply personal one; at times, it can be impulsive and entertaining, […]
- Ones to Watch: London Fashion Week June Editionby Tianwei Zhang on June 11, 2021 at 4:05 am
WWD spotlights Ben Osborn, LYPH, Shek Leung, Azura Lovisa, Mayya Agayeva and Paolo Carzana ahead of the three-day digital showcase.
- Ferrari’s Brand Diversification Takes Shapeby luisazargani on June 11, 2021 at 4:01 am
In an exclusive preview, creative director Rocco Iannone and chief brand diversification officer Nicola Boari mapped out their vision and strategy as […]
- Whatever Happened to These Emerging London Men’s Wear Designers?by Tianwei Zhang on June 11, 2021 at 4:01 am
Some moved away from the system, some continue to work for major fashion houses, and some became fashion course leaders.
- Matty Bovan Wins International Woolmark Prizeby Tianwei Zhang on June 10, 2021 at 11:05 am
The British designer also took home the Karl Lagerfeld Award for Innovation.
- Marni One-of-a-kind Coats Auctioned by Christie’sby alessandraturra on June 9, 2021 at 3:50 pm
The proceeds from the sale of the exclusive items will benefit an association supporting artists.
- Prada Outdoor’s Immersive ‘Coast’ Experience Comes to Neiman Marcus in Dallasby lisalockwood2015 on June 8, 2021 at 7:58 pm
The main installation is 2,250 square feet, with two other teaser pop-ups at the Neiman's store entrance, as well as on the second floor.
- Auroboros to Debut First Ready-to-wear Collection at London Fashion Weekby Tianwei Zhang on June 7, 2021 at 2:00 pm
A virtual garment from the collection, the "VenusTrap" dress, will be available for fashion lovers to try on on Snapchat after the show.
- All the Items from the Supreme/Emilio Pucci Capsule Collectionby Martino Carrera on June 7, 2021 at 12:55 pm
See all the pieces from the Supreme/Emilio Pucci capsule collection dropping on June 10.
- Supreme x Emilio Pucci Collaboration to Drop This Weekby alessandraturra on June 6, 2021 at 3:36 pm
The spring 2021 capsule collection is expected to be released on June 10.
- Prada’s Broadway Store in SoHo Transformed Into Fun-filled Beachby lisalockwood2015 on June 4, 2021 at 4:00 pm
The Prada Broadway store is the first to carry Prada Outdoor in the U.S. with a range of sports accessories and ready-to-wear.
- Remote, manufactured bespoke boots from Carreducker by Simon Crompton on June 11, 2021 at 7:00 am
I've known Deborah Carré and James Ducker (below)for many years, having first covered their workshops when they were at Cockpit Arts (those pictures of me and […]
- PS (shorter) shorts are backby Simon Crompton on June 9, 2021 at 7:00 am
The PS Shorts go on sale again today, in the same colours as the past two years: khaki, olive and navy. Thank you to all readers for their patience waiting for […]
- Blouson, chore, or leather jacket? An exercise in casual paradigmsby Simon Crompton on June 7, 2021 at 7:00 am
Three years ago, I wrote an article called ‘ Five paradigms of casual clothing ’, which attempted a rough division of informal men’s clothing into […]
- Desert boots (and knitwear, and bespoke) at Anglo-Italian by Simon Crompton on June 4, 2021 at 5:00 am
Somehow, Jake and Anglo-Italian manage to keep relatively under the radar here in the UK, despite being one of the few classic-menswear shops keeping that […]
- Interwar art, posters and menswear – with Fab Gorjianby Simon Crompton on June 2, 2021 at 8:00 am
The most elegant advertising of the past was produced in the 1920s and 1930s by lithograph - often carved onto stone rather than metal, before being printed. […]
- What is French Ivy?by Simon Crompton on May 31, 2021 at 8:00 am
By Tony Sylvester “A few years back, I posted a photo of Paul Weller on my Instagram (above). It was taken in 1984 in his Style Council era, where much to […]
- Transforming ends, scraps and waste: Yves Salomon raincoat linerby Simon Crompton on May 28, 2021 at 5:00 am
How far is it possible to make a coat lining with shreds, off-cuts and otherwise wasted pieces of fur? When I made a lining for my M65 field jacket two years […]
- The T-shirt under tailoringby Simon Crompton on May 26, 2021 at 8:00 am
I’ve never actively disliked T-shirts under tailoring. I just tend not to wear them myself and, when I have seen them worn, I think it can be done quite […]
- Casatlantic ‘Mogador’ trousers: Reviewby Simon Crompton on May 24, 2021 at 8:00 am
These trousers from young brand Casatlantic deserve to be in our chino series ( previously Rubato ; upcoming Real McCoy’s) by virtue of being cotton twills, […]
- New comments functionalityby Simon Crompton on May 22, 2021 at 2:46 pm
We deployed a new comments interface last night on Permanent Style, with the aim of adding useful functionality. The new system allows: Posting of images in […]