We still are able to produce Knit clothing, socks, and home textiles
Due to the increment of suspected cases, we have part of our factories on vacations or in quarantine for an indeterminate time, the factories are:
– All the shoe producers;
– All the shirts and blouses producers;
– All dresses and skirts producers;
– All jackets and blazers producers;
– All the pants producers.
Still are working:
– All knit clothing producers;
– All socks producers;
– All home textile producers.
The epidemic outbreak in Portugal has a low impact until now, we have only 33 deads (most of them, old people with other diseases associated) we have 2360 cases, but only 48 are at Intensive Unit Care, 203 interned and all the rest, are healing at home with good success rate.