at The web site Mysupplier.pt is owned by the company QCOM-Tecnologias de Informação, Ltd. with VAT number PT 510169694, with registered office, at Rua Narciso José Machado Guimarães, 569, zip code 4795-089 Vila das Aves, Portugal.
Mysupplier.pt is not a store, so is not subject to applicable law, is also not public, is only for Guests or Customers proposed by the resident Customers. The proposed Self-customers, may be accepted after verification of their commercial data. Mysupplier.pt is just a private platform, used to facilitate the customer (registered companies) interaction with Qcom / Mysupplier on developing of their products.
QCOM-Tecnologias de Informação, Ltd., recognizes the importance of protecting your personal data, whatever its nature. For this reason, we have developed a set of security measures aimed at protecting your data. Personal data relating to persons under 18 years of age will not be considered, nor will any order be acknowledged by the latter Online. The user, when fill out the Customer Form, expressly guarantees to QCOM-Tecnologias de Informação, Ltd., their consent to use their personal data and address. This data will be stored and processed by computer and can be used for communication purposes that reinforce and personalize the offer of the products, services or promotions or for order processing. The personal data of the users / clients of this Site will be treated in accordance with and in accordance with the Portuguese Data Protection Commission.
1. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Controller of the personal data processing is QCOM-Tecnologias de Informação, Ltd. with registered offices at Rua Narciso José Machado Guimarães, 569, zip code 4795-089 Vila das Aves, Portugal, telef. 252 872 451, e-mail email@example.com (this email account must be used ONLY FOR PRIVACY MATTERS, other matters, like commercial contacts or others, will not be considered and therefore you will not receive any feedback from our side).
The data Processor is the Management Director at QCOM-Tecnologias de Informação, Ltd., domiciled for this duty at the data Controller’s offices as above specified.
2. THE NATURE AND KIND OF DATA PROCESSED. THE PURPOSES OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The simply visit and consultation of the Web Site does not imply collection and processing of personal data of the user.
IIf the user want to go ahead with the commercial relationship and have access to our information, having as a goal the production of his products, and only this case, he has to flll up the Customer Form, whose data requested can be consulted here: Customer Form.
The data provided by the User by option, when fiil up the form, will be use for:
- E-mail and name to communicate with the User, will be processed by the assitant and by our accountant to send to the user the invoices;
- Company name, address, VAT number , will be processed for invocing purposes and check if the company has a valid registration, will processed by the assistent, by our accountant and by the producer of the product accountant;
- The products, the quantities and the service to be provided, is used to know which factories inside the network, are able to produce the products, meeting the conditions requested by the User, the information is procesded by User’s assistant;
3. PLACE WHERE THE DATA COLLECTED ARE STORED
Personal data will be collected and processed through an electronic system managed by QCOM-Tecnologias de Informação, Ltd. that is located at our office.
4. FEATURES AND CONDITIONS OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Personal data collected by QCOM-Tecnologias de Informação, Ltd. are processed mainly with electronic, information and telematic means, according to logics and procedures strictly related to the purpose of processing above reported. Data may also be processed without electronic, means through manual means; in any case data are kept only for the time necessary to achieve the specific processing purpose.
5. PROVIDING OF PERSONAL DATA
Providing of personal data by User is mandatory, in order to communicate with him, to have access to our information, for invoicing purposes, to assess and defend legal claims and therefore to comply with applicable legislation.
6. USER’S RIGHTS
Tht User is entitled at any moment to enforce his/her rights, for example the right to obtain confirmation that Customer personal data exist or do not exist, verify their content, origin and accuracy, ask for their integration, updating, amendment, deletion, transformation in anonymous form, block for breach of laws and regulations, and user may oppose for legitimate reason the data processing. To enforce customer rights and for any query or request relating to the personal data processing by QCOM-Tecnologias de Informação, Ltd., Customer may contact the data Processor, currently the Information Systems Manager at QCOM-Tecnologias de Informação, Ltd., who is odmicilied for this duty at the offices of QCOM-Tecnologias de Informação, Ltd., as follows: Rua Narciso José Mach ado Guimarães, 569, zip code 4795-089 Vila das Aves, Portugal, telef. 252 872 451, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO NOT DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you not disclose your data, the User cannot receive any information from us and therefore, is not possible a normal commercial relationship.
8. TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE DISCLOSED
Your data will be disclosed to the following entities:
- To the Controller, the person main responsible for your data;
- To your assistant;
- To Qcom accountant;
- To Accountant of the factory that will produce your products.
9. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA ON WWW.MYSUPPLIER.PT
The customer date is collected when the user fill out the Customer Form.
10. SECURITY MEASURES
11. PROCESSING REQUIRED BY LAW
We will process your personal data also without your consent, only in certain circumstances provided by law.
12. YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA
The data stored by us, is the data provided by the User when he filled up the Customer Form, this way the User knows from the beginning, which data he have provided, but any time, the User has the right to request that information, by sending an e-mail email@example.com, and we reply accordingly.
13. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
14. GOVERNING LAW
15. WHY WE USE THE COOKIES?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.